Social Media has taken over the world. Not only has it become a source of entertainment, but also a great place to network with other professionals as well as get motivated to start that business you’ve been thinking about. For my business minded folks, here are 7 recommended Instagram accounts to motivate your hustle.
- Gary Vaynerchuk @garyvee – Gary is a no nonsense, no excuse marketing genius motivator who shares his success stories of how he started from the bottom. He features videos, and interacts with his audience with live stream and replies to his followers. He’s very in touch with industry trends, and there’s a lot to be learned from him.
- Entrepreneur @entrepreneur – Great for daily quotes, tips, and short videos from real entrepreneurs to motivate you towards your goal for being a business owner.
- Goalcast @goalcast – Goal Casts features minute-long celebrity motivational speeches that share their secrets to about how overcame obstacles to reach success.
- MarketWatch @marketwatch – For the person who is all about data, this page is for you. MarketWatch is full of infographics, pie charts, bar graphs, and statistical data that give great visuals for what is going on in almost every industry.
- Think. Grow. Prosper @thinkgrowprosper – This page is for the person who thrives off of daily affirmations. Its full of motivational sayings to get your mind moving in the right direction, as well as builds relationships and community amongst its visitors by posting occasional life pondering questions to create dialogue in the comment sections.
- Grant Cardone @grantcardone – Similar to Gary Vee, Grant Cardone utilizes his Instagram page similar to a YouTube channel. He interacts with his audiences through humor, motivational gems, and challenging his viewers to be their best selves.
- Startup Grind @startup – Community for startup companies. This page is great motivation for those who want to be in the know about how to get their businesses off the ground and features the founders of startup companies as they give tips to others on how to succeed.
-Dominique Nicole (@she_is_dominique)