March is Women’s History Month and Forbes has released the names of 2018’s richest women in the world. The list includes female billionaires who range from tech tycoons, and real estate moguls, to heiresses, and candy CEOs. Amongst those listed are Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton’s daughter Alice Walton ($46 billion), and In-N-Out heiress Lynsi Snyder ($1.2 billion). Below are Forbes top 5 richest women in the world:
5. Yang Huiyan Real Estate ($21.9B)
4. Jacqueline Mars Candy, Pet Food ($23.6B)
3. Susanne Klatten BMW ($25B)
2. Francoise Bettencourt Meyer L’Oreal ($42.2B)
1. Alice Walton Wal-Mart ($46B)
Visit Forbes.com to view the entire article.